Temperatūras sensors Pt100, spring bearing, 6x6mmm, -25C..250C, 2m cable
Norādītā cena ir spēkā, pasūtot preci 23.08.2019.
Spring Bearing RTD Sensor - Pt100 'Top Hat Style'
These bearing sensors are also designed for use in bearing shoes. The top hat shape allows spring loading by use of a spring and retaining ring clip. The sensor tip is inserted into the milled hole, then the retaining ring clip is pushed down to compress the spring and retain the sensor. Using these sensors will give reliable indication as to the bearing condition. This may provide an early warning of oil film breakdown and allow the machine to shutdown and avoid unnecessary damage.
- 3 wire configuration - Simplex
- Pt100 element meets IEC 60751 Class B : 2008
- Supplied complete with spring and retaining ring clip
- Tip dimensions: 6.0mm dia (including spring) x 6.0mm long
- Maximum diameter of retaining ring clip: 8mm
- Suited for a blind hole approx 7.92mm dia (5/16” dia)
- Compressed length of spring: 6mm approx
- Operating range: -25°C to 200°C
- Extension leads: 2 metres of 7/0.1mm dia PFA insulated cores, 3 wire - 2 coloured red and 1 coloured white